Have a question that’s not answered here? Get in touch: write to us at [email protected] or call us at 323-934-4747.
Audience COVID-19 Protocols For Shows
In accordance with COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH Protocols for Live Events and Performances we have added the following requirements to our Covid Policies:
- Tickets for our live events must be purchased in advance. There will be no tickets sold at the door and no stand-by lines. There is absolutely no late seating.
- Check-in begins an hour before showtime. Please arrive early, as the last check-in will be 15 minutes before showtime. Groups of 8 or more need to contact [email protected].
- Attendees must display that they are fully vaccinated by presenting a vaccination card, electronic medical record, or another form of proof to the Safety & COVID Compliance Officer along with a valid ID. Attendees will not be admitted without a valid vaccination record. All attendees must be at least two weeks from their second shot.
- Tickets are non-refundable/transferable for any patron(s) that do not provide a vaccination card and valid government ID before entry. If you can’t attend a show because of covid-related issues, please email [email protected] or call 323-934-4747 and we will be happy to work with you on an exchange or refund.
- All sales are final, we do not offer refunds/exchanges. There is no late seating or re-entry once patrons have left the building. Doors are closed after showtime begins and unused tickets are void/non-refundable.
- Entire parties must be present in order to enter. Our Box Office Associates will explain our safety procedures and seat your party. No Saving Seats. No Exceptions.
- Masks are required for all staff, students, and patrons, upon entering the Groundlings Theatre & School. These are the permitted masks allowed on-site, per COVID Groundlings Policy: “N95/KN95 masks, surgical masks, or their own freshly laundered reusable cloth face masks (no neck gaiters, balaclavas, or bandanas are permitted).” If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you.
- No outside food or beverage allowed inside of the theatre or lobby. Concessions will not be offered at this time.