Have a question that’s not answered here? Get in touch: write to us at [email protected] or call us at 323-934-4747.
Audience COVID-19 Protocols For Shows
In accordance with COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH Protocols for Live Events and Performances we have added the following requirements to our Covid Policies:
- Tickets for our live events must be purchased in advance. There is no standby line. There is absolutely no late seating.
- Check-in begins an hour before showtime. Please arrive early, as the last check-in will be 15 minutes before showtime. Groups of 8 or more need to contact [email protected].
- Upon arrival, temperature and symptom checks will be performed prior to all shows and all classes. This will be required for anyone who enters Groundlings buildings.
- After completing a symptom check, attendees must display that they are fully vaccinated by presenting a vaccination card, electronic medical record, or another form of proof to the Safety & COVID Compliance Officer along with a valid ID. Vaccinated in California? Download the digital passport ahead of time HERE.
- Entire parties must be present in order to enter. Our Box Office Associates will explain our safety procedures and seat your party. No Saving Seats. No Exceptions.
- Masks are required for all staff, students, and patrons, upon entering the Groundlings Theatre & School. These are the permitted masks allowed on-site, per COVID Groundlings Policy: “N95/KN95 masks, surgical masks, or their own freshly laundered reusable cloth face masks (no neck gaiters, balaclavas, or bandanas are permitted).” If you forgot your mask, we will have some available at the front box office.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed inside of the theatre or lobby. Concessions will not be offered at this time.
- Tickets are non-refundable/transferable for any patron(s) that do not provide a vaccination card and valid government ID before entry. If you can’t attend a show because of covid-related issues, please email [email protected] or call 323-934-4747 and we will be happy to work with you on an exchange or refund.
- All sales are final, we do not offer refunds/exchanges. There is no late seating or re-entry once patrons have left the building. Doors are closed after showtime begins and unused tickets are void/non-refundable.