Have a question that’s not answered here? Get in touch: write to us at [email protected] or call us at 323-934-4747.
Audience COVID-19 Protocols For Shows
All audience will be required to show proof of full vaccination & wear a mask to attend live shows.
In accordance with COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH Protocols for Live Events and Performances we have added the following requirements to our Covid Policies:
- Masks are required to attend our events. All attendees must wear a mask of surgical grade level or higher (N95/KN95/KF94) at all times. Masks are required for all staff, students, and patrons, upon entering the Groundlings Theatre & School.
- Proof of Vaccination is required to attend our events. Attendees will need to present both proof of full vaccination and a valid ID at the theatre to be admitted into the event unless exempt by law. Only digital or physical cards are accepted. Per the guidelines set by the CDC, full vaccination means that at least 14 days have passed since receiving the final dose of an FDA-authorized or WHO-listed COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccinated in California? Download the digital passport ahead of time HERE.
- Check-in begins an hour before showtime. Please arrive early, as the last check-in will be 10 minutes before showtime. Groups of 8 or more need to contact [email protected]. Upon arrival, vaccination and symptom checks will be performed prior to all shows and all classes. This will be required for anyone who enters Groundlings buildings. Entire parties must be present in order to enter. Our Box Office Associates will explain our safety procedures and seat your party. Saving seats is not permitted.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed inside of the theatre or lobby. Concessions are not offered at this time.
- All sales are final, we do not offer refunds/exchanges. There is no late seating or re-entry once patrons have left the building. Doors are closed after showtime begins and unused tickets are void/non-refundable. Tickets are non-refundable/transferable for any patron(s) that do not provide a vaccination card and valid government ID before entry. If you can’t attend a show because of Covid-related issues, please email [email protected] or call 323-934-4747 and we will be happy to work with you on alternatives.